Friday, August 21, 2009

Mooo000dy!!!!

Industrial Training is just around the corner...
until now I HAVEN decide which hotel I wan to go...!!!
Errr...
Eastin?
I wana go thr...
BUT...
My lecturer said duno they will open on time onot...
sumore they are new hotel...
WONT accept trainee...!!
Hard Rock??
Too many of them wana go thr...
and it is far from my house...><
Rasa Sayang???
actually I wana go thr...
but ''SOMEBODY'' going thr..
so......Arrrr...!!!
Equatorial??
heard that a lot of Malay working thr..
wuwu...
The hotel in my list left G Hotel and Park Royal...
But duno they will accept my application or not...
huu~~~
Except this....
During training...
alot of thing have to sign...
find this person...find that person...
sign this...sign that...
Then after training have to write report...
OMG...
my english like shit...!!!
how to write??
write in mandarin can ler...
hmm...
now have to start prepare myself d...
~~~~~
最好阿祥不要在那段期間來大馬...
因為我不能去啊!!!
還有聽說已有金牌藝人中H1N1了...
羅爸爸~要保佑你兒子啊...
哈哈...
那些生病的人就拜託不要出來嘛!!!
還坐我旁邊...
我怕吶~~
~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ Synnya ♥. Design By: SkinCorner