Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gas O''n''line...

Such a long long time dint see ah bing d...
Last nite suddenly ask me to go Auto-City wif she and Alicia...
Actually I very tired and dont wana to go out....
BUT she asked me : 你每次都拒絕我不悶嗎?
ok lar...I go wif them....
since she so MISS me...
WAKAKA...
~~
When we reach Penang Bridge...
WAO~~~
JAM like hell....!!!
so we decided to change to GASOLINE...
and that is the 1st time I went thr...
I like their decoration....
BUT...BUT their service suck...!!!
Errr....
Alicia's Longan Milk...
her favorite...longan...^^
This is mine...^^
Mocha Strawberry...
no bad...

Bing's ice-cream...

We stay thr and talk about two hours...
haha...
so many things to talk...






Afterthat...
we went a new place at Jelutong Highway thr...
and continue....
~~
the view thr not bad...
just too many MALAY...!!!
dangerous...
LOL...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ Synnya ♥. Design By: SkinCorner