Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shopping...

Went Prangin Mall with Ah Bing and Alicia yesterday...
Purpose : Find a DRESS for the HBM Night!!!
Before going out..as usual...take pic first...haha..
this is my new room...

My.....''photo wall''??
full with my lovely friend...my husband...my family photo...

hmm....yeah...
Then...went Ah Bing's house...
wait for this ''da xiao jie'' finish her work...take a bath...change her cloth and make up...
haha...then borrow a dress from her...

juz in case i could't find at Prangin...

Waiting Alicia at college...
i tell u guys...she duno hw to go Prangin from college...
shhh...
Duno until when only she finish the 'last minutes work' meeting..
finally, we dint wait for her...
she juz call Ah Bing and ask for the way to go Prangin...
The first dress I had tried...nt bad...
Two of us went for our favourite...TOM YAM at BB Steamboat...
long time dint go d...^^

Continue to shopping...
O+P's fitting room...
Same as last week...
they went pasar malam...buy a lot of food...
den cum my house...
We take alot of pic while Alicia is busying with her phone call...
Two ''steam'' face...
Finally, see your face d...Alicia...Three of us again..^^

Tml is HBM Night d...but I still cant find a shoes to match my dress...wuwu...
and and..........
Today Bosco and Ah Ron at Genting!!!
Hope my cousin sis take a lot of pic for me...

~♥♥~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ Synnya ♥. Design By: SkinCorner