Friday, July 17, 2009

Redbox Day...!!!

Huu~Huu~
went Red Box just now...^^
shh...
Haha~
our first round song...
all is Ah Xiang's song....XD
I went redbox N times d...
but today is the most enjoy 1...!!
because.........
I also duno...hmm...
maybe our 歌路 almost same...!!!
haha...
me and Wenny in the room...
too dark d...
haha...cant see our beautiful face...XP
we took pic when Sin Xi went toilet..
dunwan take wif her...XD
our two stupid faces...but i like it^^
Sin Xi~!! kolian lu nia...so 'pek'...
laoyi Xi~~
Wenny~next time sure go wif u again!!
Xi also...
see the girl's pose...Haha...!!
is me...><
Xi again~~
dis one nice.....!!! 我們必須支持國產!!!
Hahaha....
After redbox...
I went hospital visit my lovely friend & her baby...!!
her baby so so so cute and.....
her name same wif ah xiang's ex gf...!!
hahaha...swt...!!!
Finally reach home d...
miss my bed...^^
wake up too early in the morning d...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

今天玩惨了~~!!哈哈。。和你们去唱歌真的很爽。。但不知今天过后几时才能在见面了咯~下次一定要再去啊!不能放飞机~

ps:我超喜欢心喜摆‘波士‘(俯身在洗脸盆)的那张咯。。^^

frm:ur baby(if u dono is who u ko gai)..haha

sinxii said...

=p
我的pose一路來就是那麼媚的.. XD

大馬 S.H.E
哈哈哈哈哈哈~

是不是~ ^^

Post a Comment

 

♥ Synnya ♥. Design By: SkinCorner